Thank you for choosing our health package! Below are the terms and conditions for our recurring payment service:
- By signing up for our health package, you agree to be enrolled in our recurring payment service. This means that you authorize us to charge your credit card on a monthly basis for the amount agreed upon in the package.
- You have the right to cancel your recurring payment service at any time by giving us written notice. However, any cancellation notice received after the billing date for that month will not be effective until the following month.
- We reserve the right to change the pricing of our health package or the terms of our recurring payment service at any time. If we make any changes, we will provide you with notice of the change at least 30 days prior to the effective date of the change.
- If your credit card information changes, you must provide us with the updated information promptly to avoid any disruption in your service.
- We are not responsible for any fees or charges that your bank or credit card issuer may impose on you for using our recurring payment service.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your recurring payment service and access to our health package if you fail to make timely payments or if you violate any of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Nigeria. Any disputes arising from these terms and conditions will be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act.
- By signing up for our health package, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com